Pedestrian Accident Attorney Portland, OR
As a pedestrian accident attorney in Portland, I have represented clients who were:
- hit by cars while crossing in a crosswalk
- harassed without reason by police
- attacked by a neighbor’s dog
- injured by tripping on broken sidewalk
- assaulted by bouncers outside a nightclub
In each of these cases the facts were different, but the common thread was that my client was a pedestrian lawfully walking along public thoroughfares.
In addition, my client was:
- severly injured and potentially facing surgery, or
- closely related to members of the police force, or
- familiar with the dog owner, or
- familiar with the section of sidewalk where the injury took place.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please keep one thing in mind: Insurance companies use your reluctance and embarrassment to avoid paying you a fair settlement. That’s why you need someone who is not afraid to fight for what’s fair.
Call today for a free, confidential consultation – (503) 227-3800
"Mr. Greenman is an excellent attorney. I am a firm believer in his talents and abilities. I have used his services for two separate incidents which should show how much faith I have in him. His professionalism in court was exceptional. The customer service provided by his staff is flawless. Mr. Greenman always shows compassion and treats me like family. I highly recommend him and will always refer him to my peers if they are seeking legal advice."
- Tara S of Beaverton, Oregon on BirdsEye