Adam Greenman American Dream Undergraduate Scholarship
One $1000 Scholarship Award
The idea of the American Dream is the foundation of our nation — one that says every individual has the right to prosperity and success. But the possibility of this dream is dependent on the educational opportunities available to those in pursuit of it.
Adam Greenman, a personal injury, criminal defense, and DUI attorney in Portland, OR wants the brightest and most driven students to receive a quality education regardless of their economic situation, country-of-origin, or ethnicity.
To further this cause, he has created the Adam Greenman American Dream Undergraduate Scholarship, which gives preference to naturalized or first-generation American citizens.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Your privacy is important. Application information will only be used by Adam Greenman Law for scholarship purposes. Collected information will not be given to or bought by any third party.
- Applications are currently closed.
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How will your educational goals lead to the life you envision for yourself, and why is your unique path part of the American Dream?
Please, no phone calls. Send all questions to adamgreenmanscholarship [at] gmail.com
Good luck. We look forward to reviewing your essay!
2018 - Talitha Pernigotti, Great Falls College MSU
2017 - Daniel Dallas, Case Western Reserve University