Adam Greenman Scholarship for Future Lawyers
Skilled and educated lawyers are a crucial part of the American justice system and play a vital role in both the lives of their clients and their communities at large. An attorney’s legal education has an incredible influence on the quality of legal services they’re able to provide.
Adam Greenman, a Portland-based personal injury, criminal defense, and DUI attorney, wants the brightest and most deserving students to receive a quality legal education and enter the legal field regardless of any economic challenges they face.
To further this cause, he has created the Adam Greenman Scholarship for Future Lawyers.
$1000 Scholarship Award
- Applications must be received in full by June 1st of each year.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in law school and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year, or be applying to law school for enrollment in the following academic year.
- Submit a 500-700 word essay to email@example.com describing why you want to go to law school and pursue a career as an attorney.
- The winning finalist will awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the law school of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- Include your name, email address, and phone number in your email application.
- If possible, attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of law school enrollment to the email.
- PDF attachments are preferred.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!