Adam Greenman American Dream Scholarship
The idea of the American Dream is the foundation of our nation -- one that says every individual has the opportunity for prosperity and success. But the possibility of this dream is dependent on the educational opportunities available to those in pursuit of the American Dream.
Adam Greenman, a personal injury, criminal defense, and DUI attorney in Portland wants the brightest and most driven students to receive a quality education regardless of their economic situation, country-of-origin, or ethnicity.
To further this cause, he has created the Adam Greenman American Dream Scholarship, which gives preference to naturalized or first-generation American citizens.
Congratulations to the 2017 scholarship awardee, Daniel Dallas, who will be attending Case Western Reserve University!!!
$1000 Scholarship Award
- Minimum verifiable 3.25 GPA.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year, or be applying to a university for enrollment in the following academic year.
- Applications will only be accepted between April 1st an June 1st, 2018, applications submitted at any other time will be considered ineligible.
- Provide proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Submit a 500-700 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org describing how your educational goals would lead to the life you envision for yourself, and why your unique path should be considered a part of the American Dream.
- The winning finalist will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the university of his or her choice.
Additional Application Information:
- Include your name, email address, and phone number in your email in your application.
- Attach your essay, most recent school transcript, and proof of enrollment in a university to the email.
- Send all attachments in PDF format.
- Please, no phone calls. Send all questions to the email listed above.
Good luck, and we look forward to reviewing your essay!